This video is available as instant download, from the Interweave Store.
Do your knitted sweaters languish in pieces, waiting for the motivation to weave in the ends and put them together? When you bind off the last stitch of a seamless sweater, you skip past the finishing and go straight to wearing your creation. Learn no-sew knitting techniques to create polished, great-looking knitted sweaters in Finish-Free Knitting Techniques with Kristen TenDyke.
Designer Kristen TenDyke, author of Finish-Free Knits, shares her expert advice on this Interweave Knits Workshop. She demonstrates how you can make sophisticated garments with set-in sleeves, pockets, and other fine details without sewing a single seam. Learn these clever knitting techniques to create shapely, stable sweaters:
- How to pick up stitches along any edge for an elegant look
- Where to add short-rows for better-fitting necks and sleeves
- When to use provisional, cable, knitted, and even backward-loop cast-ons
- How to create edgings, casings, and even pockets seamlessly
- Why even finish-free knitting requires a tapestry needle, and how to use it (rarely!)
With instructions for casting on, shaping, embellishing, and binding off your no-sew garments, this video workshop will have you wearing your new favorite knits in no time.
Plus, practice your finish-free knitting skills with the bonus FREE Blooming Forest Pullover pattern by Kristen TenDyke!
This 65 minute video workshop is available on DVD or as standard or high definition digital download.
Grab your copy today and start on your next project, seamlessly!
Nothing will be posted on your behalf.
Securely powered by