A staple pullover - colorblocked! January 28, 2022 15:32
The Hindsight Pullover pattern was originally published in issue 126 of Knit Now magazine, and is now available as an individual pattern, including imperial (inch) and metric (cm) measurements!
It's a classic everyday pullover, made seamlessly from the top down, with some colorful features.
The knitting begins with the shoulder tabs in the teal color—working them from the neck to the armhole edge then placing the stitches on hold. The grey back and front are picked up from the shoulder tabs, and worked down to the underarms, with neck and armhole stitches increased along the way.
Stitches are cast on at the underarms joining the back and front. Then the body is worked in the round to the hem. The pattern includes optional waist shaping for a curved shape. Or omit them for a straight shaped body.
The sleeve stitches are picked up around the armholes, and worked with the held shoulder tab stitches. The sleeve cap is shaped with short-rows, then the sleeve is worked in the round to the cuff, changing colors along the way.
I love the two-color look, and I'm planning on making this again as a staple solid-colored year-round top!
• Stockinette Stitch in the round on small and large circumference
• Stockinette Stitch worked in rows
• K2, P2 RIbbing
• Increases (M1R and M1L)
• Decreases (k2tog and ssk)
• Picking up stitches
• Backwards Loop and Cable Cast-on Methods (tutorial links included)
• 9 sizes, to fit between 33" – 65" (84 – 165 cm) bust circumferences
• 8 pages of tech-edited instructions.
• Detailed written instructions
• Links to videos for Backwards Loop and Cable Cast-on Tutorials
• Beautiful color photography
• Professional pattern layout
Get the Pattern
Use the code 1010HINDSIGHT to save 10%
Sale ends February 7, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST.
Patreon Patrons Get Free Patterns:As with all my new self-published patterns, $5 and up Patreon patrons get this pattern for free for the first month it's available. This offer ends February 28, 2022.
Join by Jan 31 to get both patterns for only $5